WHEN YOU WORK WITH DMA, YOU CAN EXPECT:
- access to service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- placement professionals who know you and the market
- pre-screened, highly qualified professionals
- a wide range of people, from front desk to the dentist
- permanent, part-time and temporary help on a minute’s notice
- a firm with 25+ years experience in this market
- peace of mind
Flexible solutions for your business needs:
DMA, Inc. can relieve you of the administrative burden and tax compliance issues related to temporary staffing by paying the temporary staff as our employee. If you wish to pay the temporary directly, you may; it’s your choice.
WE PAY THE TEMPORARY
When the agency pays the temp, the agency assumes the responsibility for payment of all state and federal payroll taxes, workers compensation insurance, and mal-practice coverage. All payroll costs plus markup is billed as a single line item when invoiced.
YOU PAY THE TEMPORARY
When the temporary employee is paid by the client, the client assumes the responsibility for any payroll tax issues and for the filing of the federal and state information returns. Workers compensation and mal-practice insurance are the client’s responsibility. The agency only invoices for a referral fee for each day’s activity.